1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on 3DS Chaos, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
    Dismiss Notice

Uploadboy 007_Legends_EUR_WiiU-VENOM

Cha0s Em3rald Jun 20, 2016

1. Cha0s Em3rald

Cha0s Em3rald Chaos Fanatic Staff Member Administrator

Last edited: Oct 24, 2016
    skuall, ronskie66, truedread and 17 others like this.
  2. Kalixgrabb

Kalixgrabb New Member

like this :)

3. Zooplus

Zooplus New Member

Thanks, but how to extract this to a wud file? Extracting your files result in one big zip, extracting the zip result in about 50 7-Zip files, extractiong those result in one file without extension... The last file was no zip or rar (ad an extension doesn´t work also).. so, how to extract this file to the wud and the nfo (or a key).. There must be a magic trick behind this :-D

4. Leeful

Leeful New Member

Worked fine for me.
    Extracted the 51 small files with 7zip and got the v-007l.wud & v-007l.key files I needed for DiscU.

5. Zooplus

Zooplus New Member

Got it sorted out.. Error on User-Side.. My fault.. sorry.. everything works well know..

6. Kalixgrabb

Kalixgrabb New Member

Nice