1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on 3DS Chaos, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
    Dismiss Notice

MultiHoster Bike Rider UltraDX - WORLD TOUR [ATXPSA]

ravager90 Sep 29, 2016

1. ravager90

ravager90 Active Member

[​IMG]

Bought From The EU eShop dumped with latest version of DDD includes meta folder.

Link:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

Password: wiiuchaos

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2016
    malcomx, Antonio Soler, Seppl and 2 others like this.
  2. byevoltor

byevoltor Member

Thanks...!!!!!:)

3. elfurioso

elfurioso Member

Thank you Sir!!

4. agantai

agantai New Member

fun little game. thanks

5. asper

asper Guest

It starts but it gets stuck at game pad screen... do you have the same issue with loadiine?

6. ravager90

ravager90 Active Member

I did only play it with Loadiine yet and it works for me without any issues. I'm in the 3rd episode / world now. Used the same dump I did upload here.

7. asper

asper Guest

Thanks for the info.