1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on 3DS Chaos, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
    Dismiss Notice

Book of Tales 2 EU

Hayny Jul 5, 2016

1. Hayny

Hayny New Member

The EUR-Pal-Version of this game would be very nice.
    And with german language pack, it would be fantastic.
    Thanks
    Hayny

Last edited: Jul 5, 2016
  2. HerptyDerpty

HerptyDerpty Chaos Contributor Staff Member Super Uploader

I'm not sure about other releases, but, I just checked the version that I uploaded (it's US) and German language files are included, might be worth a look if that's what you are after, it runs fine on EUR consoles.

3. Hayny

Hayny New Member

You`re right. Your uploaded Version included German language files and it works very fine on my EUR console.
    Thanks
    Hayny