1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on 3DS Chaos, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
    Dismiss Notice

Googledrive Uploadboy Call Of Duty - Ghosts USA - USB Ready

Deletr753 Nov 30, 2016

1. Deletr753

Deletr753 Chaos Fanatic Staff Member Uploader

Call Of Duty - Ghosts USA
    upload_2016-11-30_12-52-30.png
    Region:USA
    Packed:WinRAR
    Zip Size:1.5GB
    Zip Files:11
    Tested and ready for Wii U USB!

To avoid any issues please install the game in USA REGION Wii U consoles ONLY
    UPLOADBOY
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**
    GOOGLE DRIVE
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

Last edited: Dec 1, 2016
  2. daspu12

daspu12 Member

Thank you so much! Going to test it too!

bigdogjake likes this.
  3. Deletr753

You're welcome

daspu12 likes this.
  4. daspu12

daspu12 Member

I'm sorry, do you think you can upload the full game on google drive? I tried with uploadboy + jdiwnloader2 and the download speed is about 30 kb/s :(

5. Deletr753

Google Drive just added. Please read the site rules. You are not allowed to ask for a specific host site. thank you

daspu12 likes this.
  6. daspu12

daspu12 Member

Oh my, i'm sorry D: Won't do it next time.

Thank you so much for your time, it is really appreciated! Thank you!

7. Deletr753

No problem and You're welcome.

daspu12 likes this.
  8. Paranoidonia

Paranoidonia New Member

Question. I'm new to the scene so pardon any annoyance for my lack of knowledge. But when it comes to titles with downloads containing multiple parts, do all parts need downloaded? And what is the "Main Zip" exactly?

Just to be more specific I am currently using the USB Ready process for titles.

One more annoying comment: I apologize in advance if my comment contains any "rule breaking"

9. Deletr753

We are all here to help each other so no need to apologize for your questions. The game was broken into 11 part so it could be easy and free for everyone to download. All part parts and main zip are needed to put the game back together. The main zip is the main part to put the game back together. Once you have everything downloaded into the same folder right click on the main zip file and select Extract.

10. daspu12

daspu12 Member

Excuse me, sorry if i keep annoying you. I did exactly that after downloading all the parts but when i click on extract it gives me a message error "the file is damaged"

Should i download the main file again? Or did some of the separate parts break while downloading it?

11. Deletr753

Does it tell you what part or file is damage? If it does, re-download that file.

daspu12 likes this.
  12. daspu12

daspu12 Member

It actually appears when extracting the main zip file. But i think it just has to do with the version of winrar or 7zip i'm using. But nevermind, i just let it extracting despite the error message and installed it, it works fine and plays better than on the disc!

So thank you so much! Really!

13. Deletr753

Ok I'm glad it works.

14. BillyRedWins

BillyRedWins New Member

Thanks alot, works great!

15. Deletr753

You're welcome and thank you for letting everyone know that the game works.

16. Muhammad Ahmad

Muhammad Ahmad New Member

Can u pls upload it torrent ?

17. Deletr753

Torrents are not allowed on the site. Please ready the site rules.

18. Muhammad Ahmad

Muhammad Ahmad New Member

can u upload dlc and updates also/.

19. HerptyDerpty

HerptyDerpty Chaos Contributor Staff Member Super Uploader

Thanks for the upload. Worked perfectly.

If anybody cares... I actually used an EUR Console with latest Rednand IOSUHAX (Region Free) and had no issues (was able to play online and everything). I dunno if OP is interested.. but, the DLC for USA version can be nabbed here. It'll enable online play without the need of going to the eShop.

20. Megatron

Megatron New Member

GREAT WORK