1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on 3DS Chaos, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
    Dismiss Notice

Help Can't get loadiine_gx2 to load from sd card

AlBoogie Jul 16, 2016

1. AlBoogie

AlBoogie Member

I believe I was able to perform kexploit 10 successfully, but I'm unable to get loadiine to load from sd card. I have tried several different downloads and have copied the files to the path: k:\wiiu\apps\. The two errors I have received on different occasions are: could not load file/wiiu/apps/loadiine_gx2.elf and failed to mount sd card. Right now I'm running a surface test for the sd card. Any and all help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

2. ducky1549

ducky1549 Member

What firmware you on and what exploit you using? also what sd card are you using there's alot of fakes that advertise higher capacity but only give so much true size if you have 1 of these then files you add after the true size will be overwriting it's self as there's no physical memory to write to. try this site to test it https://www.avforums.com/threads/fake-sd-cards-test-yours-now.1347842/.

3. AlBoogie

AlBoogie Member

Thanks so much for responding to my reply. I'm on firmware 5.5.1U and I used kexploit 5.5.X with HaxServer. I scanned the sd card with MiniTool Partition and it didn't find any bad sectors. the sd card is SanDisk Ultra microSDXC UHS-1 Card with Adapter 64 GB (speed up to 48 MB/s). I installed H2TestW but can't get it to run (even in compatibility mode). I will try installing it on another computer to see if it works. Thanks again for your help

4. ducky1549

ducky1549 Member

Your on 5.5.1 use wiiubru.com or loadiine.ovh it should work better for loading the exploit as for the gx2 and hombrew launcher you might not have the right 1's for that exploit i'll send you a message with a link to my own app zip file they should work.

5. AlBoogie

AlBoogie Member

Thank you so much for your support. I feel like i'm close, but just needed the right apps for the exploit. I'll give it a try and let you know. Thanks again

Update: I still get the same error message: failed to mount sd card, with the apps from your sd card. It might be a compatibility issue with the exploit i'm using or my sd card IMO. I think i'm going to try a different sd card, because it might be easier to rule out as an issue. BTW if anybody has a link to a tutorial that might help, it would be much appreciated. I tried the exploit on the tutorial video on this site, but the website for the exploit wasn't up any more. Thanks and have a good evening.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2016
  6. AlBoogie

AlBoogie Member

I finally got loadiine to load. It was a bad ebay sd card. I bought a SanDisk Ultra Plus SDHC UHS-I Card 32GB at wallmart and I didn't even need to format it. The trasfer speeds are much faster now as well. Thanks for your help [MENTION=145]ducky1549[/MENTION] and if anyone has any questions, post a reply or dm me. Cheers

7. Bumpfi

Bumpfi Member

Don't use microSDXC-cards with adapter