1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on 3DS Chaos, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
    Dismiss Notice

News Conan O'Brien Plays Final Fantasy 15, Calls it an "Epic Waste of Time"

News Bot Nov 15, 2016

1. News Bot

News Bot Chaos Immortal

Conan O'Brien's "Clueless Gamer" segment has aired its newest chapter, this one themed around Square Enix's long-awaited Final Fantasy XV--and it's a wild one. O'Brien plays through a portion of the game on PlayStation 4 alongside Lord of the Rings actor Elijah Wood. Take a look:

The whole video is a treat--here are some of my favorite Conan quotes about the game:

• "This is like Middle-earth Entourage"
    • "Nothing like running through the desert in leather"
    • "This game should be called wait for you death in real time"
    • "Who came up with this?"
    • "Are we meant to be confused?"
    • "This is a video game as written by James Joyce? It's just madness"
    • "This is an aggressive wasting of our time"
    • "Why would someone play this game?!"
    • "Last time I beat on a worm for 72 hours--I was in college"
    • This whole thing, it's like an epic, blue balls waste of time"

After years of development and multiple delays, Final Fantasy XV is slated to arrive on November 29 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

In other news about Final Fantasy XV, Square Enix is working with Game of War: Fire Age developer Machine Zone to make a mobile MMO based on the RPG.

Continue reading...