1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on 3DS Chaos, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
    Dismiss Notice

Googledrive Fatal Frame Maiden Of Black Water USA E-shop USB CFW/Rednand

drdoom Dec 1, 2016

Tags:
  1. drdoom

drdoom Active Member

Fatal Frame Maiden Of Black Water USA E-shop USB CFW/Rednand

2760559-fftmobw.jpg

Region : USA
    Size :6.19 GB
    type : zip

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**
    --- Post updated ---
    DLC will be added later to bring the game to full version you must install dlc as well as game

2. hunter26

hunter26 New Member

Thank you

nabeel likes this.
  3. drdoom

drdoom Active Member

--- Post updated ---
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**
    DLC Size : 8.0
    Type : zip

PabloGH, Skhott, Dusty and 25 others like this.
  4. loveblacksabbath

loveblacksabbath New Member

i can install for wup installer ? i do not have cfw/red nand.

Paranoidonia likes this.
  5. Paranoidonia

Paranoidonia New Member

nope. i am a noob too. just spent all morning downloading game, extracting game into sd card (i live in the boonies so download speeds are horrid), then when i tried installing from WUP Installer Y Mod, got the error that the WUP or TIK wasn't correct and I triple checked all the download files for the game were 100% fully transfered to the sd

I hate being such a noob I literally let out an audible gasp of excitement when I saw this game had (USB) in the title lol

If anyone has any info to make my knowledge more powerful please do. Keep in mind although i am a noob i have nothing but patience and focus when it comes to messing with exploits (i see many warnings that sysnand/rednand are super delicate processes not to be foolishly tinkered with)

Leon13 likes this.
  6. Leon13

Leon13 New Member

I think the main problem would be that you can't inject DLC's with this method, and in the USA there is only this Digital DLC version sadly...

Paranoidonia likes this.
  7. Deletr753

Deletr753 Chaos Fanatic Staff Member Uploader

All games that are E-shop content you'll need IosuHax or Rednand to install and play it. Just a few days again Dimok release a Homebrew app that makes it a lot easier for you to run IosuHax. Here's the link to his GBATemp Thread Official - Simple signature check patcher. This is the easiest and safest way for you to run IosuHax.

drdoom likes this.
  8. Deletr753

Download the first link on which is version with splash screen and add it to your apps.
    Where to add the app:
    SD:wiiu/apps/sigpatcher2sysmenu

drdoom likes this.
  9. drdoom

drdoom Active Member

most noob friendly way in less you can find a fw image already built .

10. Deletr753

This is way better because you do not need a fw.img at all so it boots fast into your Wii U home menu with all the patches install.

11. drdoom

drdoom Active Member

I have a very edited fw.img plus hbl channel installed takes me 15 seconds to boot from start up but like I said your way is better for the ones who couldn't compile there own.
    --- Post updated ---
    What you don't get with this compared to a full custom fw.img is a wupserver or libiosuhax /dev node.

nabeel likes this.
  12. Deletr753

Dimok has updated his app to include everything. Please check his thread in GBATemp and go to page 4 so you can get the updated version.

13. billycoen

billycoen New Member

yes

14. Paranoidonia

Paranoidonia New Member

By "first link" do you mean the original link posted? The google drive link?
    --- Post updated ---
    Nvm you were referring to Dimoks new app. So if I already have the original post google drive file downloaded do I just download the DLC that was added later, now?

15. Deletr753

Yes, any game that you have already install you can add the DLC later without any issues. Make sure you load your IosuHax or rednand first then install your DLC.