1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on 3DS Chaos, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
    Dismiss Notice

Googledrive Fatal Frame Maiden Of Black Water USA E-shop USB CFW/Rednand

drdoom Dec 1, 2016

Tags:
  1. drdoom

drdoom Active Member

your welcome

2. BAKAResh

BAKAResh New Member

@drdoom Help pls. I successfully downloaded with WUPInstaller but it's stuck in this image with audio but no loading no nothing.

[​IMG]

3. Abdurrahman373

Abdurrahman373 New Member

is this for pc or for the console? thanks by the way

4. laz305

laz305 New Member

ok so I just realized the 8GB DLC after installing the first 6GB file (and wouldn't load the game, just stayed at a splash screen) so do I install the DLC as well? Or delete the first 6GB that didn't work? Is the 8GB DLC the stand alone game or need both?