1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on 3DS Chaos, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
    Dismiss Notice

Help Glitches out, never works.

Ofortunah Jul 4, 2016

1. Ofortunah

Ofortunah Member

Last edited: Jul 4, 2016
  2. HerptyDerpty

HerptyDerpty Chaos Contributor Staff Member Super Uploader

First thing to check is that the SD Card is correctly formatted as FAT32 (with 64kb cluster sizes... although any size should be fine, the 64kb will improve loading speed with some games). The second would be how the exploit is being launched, I take it you are using
    Loadiine Access Gate (For WiiU 5.3.2 - 5.4.0 - 5.5.0 - 5.5.1) ?

I've made a back-up of the files on my own SD Card. It might be handy, it might be pointless.
    Code:
    http://www34.zippyshare.com/v/YT57sdpW/file.html
    I'm using the latest firmware (in the end, I didn't see the point of staying.... I get way less problems on 5.5.1 fwiw). I can't really think of why the problem would be firmware specific, maybe another user with 5.3.2 will chip in with some help?

Finally, if you have another SD Card, try it out with that. I've seen a fair few problems just being down to a SD Card that is on it's way out or not that great in the quality department.

3. Ofortunah

Ofortunah Member

I'm using a SanDisk micro SD inside a adapter. I'm also using my own Offliine exploiter. I will try your things reformat everything. Thank you.

4. Ofortunah

Ofortunah Member

I tried with two diffrent sdcards (microsd+adapter and a normal sdcard) both time it froze like usual. Do i have to do kernal hack before loading loadiine? Also is the latest wii u firmware able to use loadiine and homebrew? [MENTION=12]HerptyDerpty[/MENTION]

5. HerptyDerpty

It really has been a while since I've used the exploit for 5.3.2, I used to find it a bit annoying, the amount of fails I would get. I didn't really start using Loadiine/Homebrew regularly until the exploit for 5.5.1 became available and I really haven't looked back since. I find it a ton easier now. I don't think there have been any updates to the latest firmware (kinda amazing, Nintendo should have patched this up by now) and the exploit for 5.5.1 is compatible with Loadiine and pretty much all the homebrew that is currently being maintained.

Some people will say, you are locking yourself out of other exploits etc, by upgrading. I don't really have an answer to that. My own experience has been that waiting around on stuff that might potentially happen has been sorta pointless in the end. D:

I will say it's worth trying out loadiine.ovh instead of self-hosting, you just direct the Wii U's browser to the site and it automatically detects your firmware. They've done some optimisation stuff which I can't even fathom, but, I rarely have freezes etc now. When I self hosted, I had a 70% success rate.

Edit:
    Here is a link to a starter pack, which might be very handy if you continue to have issues and are uneasy with upgrading the firmware.

Code:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzJAGHWBJ_5sNmphWWVPSTlNMGM
    It's taken from FlimFlam69's tutorial. Which I honestly think is the best guide available. It's comprehensive without being baffling.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2016
  6. Ofortunah

Ofortunah Member

I've tried loadiine.ovh several times now and I still get the same outcome. I'm so annoyed, I re-formated my wii u and tried 2 kinds of sd cards... Grrr. Not too sure what to do next.

7. HerptyDerpty

I hope you mean re-formatted the SD Cards... ;)

Only other advice I can really offer is clearing the cookies, it's under Reset Save Data in the Wii U's browser settings and choosing another exploit from the list on loadiine.ovh

8. Ofortunah

Ofortunah Member

i am updating console...
    [MENTION=12]HerptyDerpty[/MENTION]

9. HerptyDerpty

Remember to put your DNS back on to prevent further updates after this... D:

I have -
    Chncdcksn Hax (104.236.072.203) as my primary
    TubeHax DNS (107.211.140.065) as my secondary

10. Ofortunah

Ofortunah Member

So these will prevent from getting updates through eshop?
    Also how do I get covers without doing them manually? wasn't there a button for that?

11. HerptyDerpty

Yeah, it should block updates (also, delete any connections on the Wii U that dont have the dns' applied... Nintendo are real sneaky). You'll know it's working when you can't access eShop and you get a message every now and then saying "system update has failed" (even when there is no update). In Loadiine, I think pressing '+' (start) downloads covers, they need the correct title ID to work, I don't really use them as most game dumps come complete with icons etc anyway.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2016
  12. vanvaan

vanvaan New Member

This won't work!

There's a very very simple solution: you need a regular SD card. micro SD cards into an fit-to-regular-sd-size-adapter won't work. I had the same problem so I know.

After knewing that I've bought a 256GB SD (max size for WiiU) for around 70 bugs. works really fine ;o)

13. HerptyDerpty

Sorry, you are completely incorrect. They do work, both of my SD Cards are exactly what you describe as 'knowing' don't work. The problem was narrowed down to the exploit not booting, if it had been the SD Card, they would have gotten the sdmount failure message.

And, I'm gathering from how this progressed yesterday, the user was able to resolve their problem.

14. ducky1549

ducky1549 Member

I had this problem yesterday i usually use wiiubru.com to load my exploit and worked 100% everytime but yesterday it just kept freezing i had to use wiiubrew.ovh exploit instead that seemed to work i'm on 5.5.1 though so not sure if this will work.

15. JohnathanMonkey

JohnathanMonkey Well-Known Member Staff Member Uploader

Just adding my experience in here on 5.5.1, I am currently using 2 different 32 gb micro SD cards and they work fine so I don't believe this is the issue. I use Loadiine.ovh and I have never had any issues. What I have to do is when I fist turn on my Wii U, I go to the internet browser and delete my cookies. Then I go to my bookmark of Loadiine.ovh and load it up and it works just fine with my DNS blocked like [MENTION=12]HerptyDerpty[/MENTION] has. Then when I want to quit and load a different game, I press the home button and click on mii maker and it loads back into Loadiine GX2. I would try this method and see if that works for you. Like I said, I have never experienced any issues doing this way. Hope it helps!