1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on 3DS Chaos, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
    Dismiss Notice

How to Get Minecraft: Story Mode Episode 1 Free on PC

News Bot Jul 20, 2016

1. News Bot

News Bot Chaos Immortal

Microsoft has a bunch of free stuff on offer to celebrate the upcoming Windows 10 Anniversary Update, which arrives on August 2. Among these is the first episode of Minecraft: Story Mode on PC. You can claim it and other freebies on the Windows Store through July 29.
    To get your free Minecraft: Story Mode episode, all you need to do is visit this link and claim it. Additionally, Episodes 2 to 6 are available for 50 percent off. You can buy the Season Pass, which includes Episodes 2-5, for $10, while the Adventure Pass that has Episodes 6-8 goes for $12.50.
    [​IMG]On top of the free episode, Microsoft is giving away a free Minecraft map, up to four free months of Microsoft Groove, a free School of Rock movie rental, and more. You can see the rest on the Windows Blog.
    Minecraft: Story Mode -- Episode 1 received a score of 7 in GameSpot's review. Critic Randolph Ramsay said, "It's a pleasant start, packed with individual events but featuring little in the way of narrative propulsion. When I reached the end of this episode, I wanted more. I'm hoping that, like most outstanding Minecraft creations, Minecraft: Story Mode just needs a little more time to build."

More...