1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on 3DS Chaos, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
    Dismiss Notice

Tutorial Install WII U Legit Games - USB game Loading

Rohul1997 Oct 19, 2016

1. Rohul1997

Rohul1997 Member Staff Member Super Moderator

PT-BR

Install WII U Legit Games

PLEASE, READ HERE, IF NOT YOU CAN CAUSE A BRICK

- THE ARCHIVES ARE MODIFIED VERSIONS OF THE ORIGINAL, EITHER THE GAME AND WUP INSTALLER, THEY WERE MODIFIED TO BEING ABLE TO INSTALL “LEGIT” TITLES, THERE ARENT ANY OTHER GAMES THAT PIRATE DID A MODIFICATION
    - PAY ATTENTION THE THE REGION, IF YOU INSTALL AN OFF-REGION GAME, YOU CAN BRICK.
    - yOU NEED TO INSTALL ONE TO ONE.

What you need
    - SD Card with the minimum of game size
    - HD formatted to Wii U (you will lose everything on that HD )

Needed files:

Guide
    1. At the pc extract the rar of the game and extract the install folder to the SD ( it has the name “install” at the sd root )
    2. Plug you HD at WiiU, ( Format it at
    3. WiiU..If possible block updates with DNS
    4. Put your SD at the WiiU and open the website
    5. Go to the version 5.5.1, and, at the HBLauncher select WUP Installer
    6. YOU NEED TO BE VERY CAREFUL
    7. Select: X to install at HDD. Let the Wii U finalizing the process. It will appear a % wrong, but is natural, it can go until 300% or more, depending on the game
    8. Some of them install many times, don't worry, you need to wait until the end
    9. After, you will go back to the HBLauncher. Exit and you will see the game on the Home Menu
    10. Profit

( You can go online and use updates ) If Nintendo updates

More Games Soon........

Credits:
    Piratte ( Iosu 2 )
    King Cerelepe ( Cobaia Testador )

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2016
    Ajjebajje, Sepalod, Val and 9 others like this.
  2. Kresma

Kresma Member

If you right click the link of the game in Google Drive, click "make a copy" and then go download it from your own drive. Worked for me. ( It doesn't even seem to use any space in your own drive btw. I still only have 759 Megabytes used out of 15 Gigabytes in mine) Scratch that, it does use space.

pistrunek, pieeater2015 and Superman like this.
  3. wagbo

wagbo New Member

4. MattKimura

MattKimura Active Member

@Rohul1997
    My question is, can you only install one game at a time, or as much as you can fit?

My other question is, Can you install from SD card, to internal HDD instead?

My last question, the game you download and open the rar, is it "Loadiine ready" format or .WUD format?

5. Rohul1997

You have to install 1 game at a time. Installing from sd to external hdd is basically what the guide is saying to do. But you can also install to internal but I haven't tried that just in case it turns up as a brick. It's wud format but all the files extracted into a folder. It includes a tik file Which is modified. The mod on the tik file is what allows the installation.

6. Kraftyland

Kraftyland Member

Getting an error trying to download from Google Drive

[​IMG]

7. bbzz99

bbzz99 New Member

Yeah, the download quota has been met on all the Google Drive games, and the copying trick doesn't seem to work. Copying the file to your drive works, but trying to make a copy of that just hangs for a few moments then says "failed to start action." If someone could mirror the currently uploaded files here it would probably be best.

8. MattKimura

MattKimura Active Member

Ah so that means you can have multiple games, but just have to install them one by one? I would love to have both Super Mario Maker and Mario Kart 8!

Reason I want to go from SD to internal HDD is because I don't have an external drive to use, would suck if it has to be SD to USB to internal.

Don't you get "Code, Content, and Meta" folders when you extract a WUD file? Or are all my "Loadiine Ready" games useless and have to redownload these games instead?

9. Rohul1997

you have to copy 1 game to your sd and then install that one game. Then back on your pc delete your old game and put another game and then install. You don't have to use an HDD you can also USB flash drives or even a Micro SD with a USB adapter which I tried. No meta folders or anything like that those are decrypted files. The ones the installer uses are encrypted files.

Files like this:
    upload_2016-10-21_22-11-16.png

MattKimura likes this.
  10. MattKimura

MattKimura Active Member

Using an SD card + USB adapter sounds like a good option! Will the Wii U still format the SD card as it would a USB HDD? I'm thinking of using the same SD card as the one I use for Loadiine. To have games for Loadiine as well as for games with spoofed tickets.

In terms of read speed and how well the games run through this method, do the games have the same loading problem if you used an SD card? Or is this method only beneficial if used with external HDD's?

11. Kresma

Kresma Member

The Wii U formats any usb data device that's plugged in, whether it's a usb/sd card adapter, flash drive, or portable hard drive. :/

MattKimura likes this.
  12. bigdadblair

bigdadblair Member

"Wup Installer modified ( By Piratte ) + Homebrew ( to SD ) they will be with the link folders" I am having trouble with this part? Where does wupinstaller go on SD card? and I dont see a file for homebrew or Jogo modificado ( By Piratte ) am I missing something. I assume I am. I have the game copied to the sd card but at this point nothing else.

13. Kresma

Kresma Member

You have to have it setup like this

/wiiu/apps/wupinstallermodified

You'll also need homebrew_launcher in there too.
    You can download that here. https://github.com/dimok789/homebre...nload/v1.2_RC3/homebrew_launcher.v1.2_RC3.zip

Basically just put those folders on the root of your sd card, make sure it's formatted to fat 32 btw. And put the Wup installer modified in the apps folder.

bigdadblair likes this.
  14. bigdadblair

bigdadblair Member

Thanks, all good now!!

Kresma likes this.
  15. Favna

Favna New Member

So let me get this straight on how to get my own USB-READY games. Is this correct?

1. Grab New NUSGrabber & Tik Changer
    2. Download a Full Title with NUSGrabber
      [​IMG]

3. Somehow get the title.tik???
    4. Patch the title.tik in the download with Tik Changer
    5. Put all files in an /install folder on SD root
    6. Install with WUD installer
    7. Profit??

16. NeoGamer

NeoGamer Well-Known Member Staff Member

Yes correct. The ticket won't come in the download from nus. Get that separate. Either a pre patched one or patch it yourself. Make sure your downloading full game and not updates. Which from your picture looks correct.

17. Favna

Favna New Member

So what's the best method/source/etc to obtain the ticket? Obviously assuming I don't own the game myself.

18. NeoGamer

NeoGamer Well-Known Member Staff Member

Have a look in the ticket section here. Not all games have tickets yet some are missing because we just can't get those at the minute. Here Wii U Ticket Downloads - USB Loading

19. Rohul1997

The USB will only be formatted so that it is readable by the WiiU. The SD card that is inside the SD port will not get formatted.

20. MattKimura

MattKimura Active Member

Just reporting that this does indeed install to the system perfectly fine as long as it's the same region. I just installed Super Mario Maker USA and it's all good!