1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on 3DS Chaos, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
    Dismiss Notice

Is Breath of the Wilds Convention Breaking Too Much?

News Bot Jul 28, 2016

1. News Bot

News Bot Chaos Immortal

Zelda Informer: "Today I was made aware that some fans are upset that Nintendo is breaking conventions with Breath of the Wild. This isn't that surprising given how adverse some people are to change. However, I don't know that breaking that sides point down to not wanting change is necessarily fair. Breath of the Wild uses the foundation that Zelda is and throws a lot of conventions out the window for new and fresh ideas. Many, including myself, feel this is a breath of fresh air, but some aren't buying it.A petition apparently exists (albeit with very low support) that speaks to this side of the coin well. The petition essentially calls for the removal of customizable armor in favor of the classic green tunic, the removal of voice acting, bringing back recovery hearts, removing breakable weapons, and it states that Link should be left handed. "

More...