1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on 3DS Chaos, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
    Dismiss Notice

Loadiine Ready DS and GBA Injections

fruitea Jul 7, 2016

1. fruitea

fruitea New Member

Heya folks, sorry for the rather complex request, but I'm looking to get the following titles

GBA: Magical Vacation
    DS: Magical Starsign
    DS: Kirby Superstar Ultra

Magical Vacation was only released in Japan but just recently a fan translation patch was released, I was wondering if anyone would be willing to patch a ROM (or use this pre-patched one Magical Vacation (English Patched) GBA ROM - NicoBlog.org ) and inject it, if it's too much hassle, I completely understand and apologise for the trouble.

2. JohnathanMonkey

JohnathanMonkey Well-Known Member Staff Member Uploader

Working on these for you now!

Unfortunately, The translation of Magical Vacation doesn't work when injected. I will see if I can find a version that will work though. I will patch it myself and see if that works.

EDIT - So I downloaded the original Japanese rom and injected it and it worked. So I patched it that rom and injected it and it just gives a black screen so I do not believe this will work unfortunately.

Here is Magical Starsign
    Code:
    https://mega.nz/#!nkJQmQSB!h1yi1qsR9gRg5FTCzUSm53KxsHqAzsJ3JO6kgxRIsL0
    Here is Kirby Super Stars Ultra
    Code:
    https://mega.nz/#!HxgHXYxB!NG2ti8TCmtPgFM0MlLF8jk1mpiPPJwgAJ-6ERPhMCzw

Last edited: Jul 11, 2016
  3. fruitea

fruitea New Member

Sorry for the late reply, but an absolutely HUGE thank you from me and my sister for these, you're an absolute legend.
    I'm sorry it didn't work out, and was ... problematic, but I greatly appreciate it none the less.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2016
  4. WiiUPlayer

WiiUPlayer New Member

Please do Jam with the band :D!

5. JohnathanMonkey

JohnathanMonkey Well-Known Member Staff Member Uploader

I will work on it now!

Here you go! - [MENTION=846]WiiUPlayer[/MENTION]

Enjoy!

Code:
    https://mega.nz/#!O4onAD5A!DsX1Hd0uPMQMKPB2xQEYTttrFzTLYZy7U88xEjdBa4I

Last edited: Jul 16, 2016