1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on 3DS Chaos, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
    Dismiss Notice

New Walking Dead Clip Lays Out Negan's "Rules" for Season 7

News Bot Sep 6, 2016

1. News Bot

News Bot Chaos Immortal

The Walking Dead might have spent many episodes building up to the arrival of Negan, but the basebat ball-wielding bad guy is set to feature heavily in the upcoming seventh season. A new promo featuring actor Jeffrey Dean Morgan has been released--check it out below:

Season 6 ended with a controversial cliffhanger, in which Negan claimed the life of one of the show's main characters. During the Walking Dead panel at this summer's San Diego Comic-Con, star Andrew Lincoln confirmed that viewers would discover which character has been killed during the premiere episode. "It's a really s**tty start to the season [for the characters]," he said, as reported by Variety.
    In a recent interview with EW, Morgan admitted that even he didn't know who his victim was while he was shooting those scenes. "They did not tell me," he said. "I don't know that anybody knew on that particular evening, and if they did, no one has copped to me. But I certainly didn't know."
    "I didn't even know it was going to end in a cliffhanger," he continued. "The way that we shot it last year, my feeling was they just didn't want to see us actors to see the crushing blows of who was at the end of [Negan's bat] Lucille, so they were going to shoot that separately, and we would see it at the finale. It turns out exactly what I shot is exactly how it ended."
    The Walking Dead season 7 premieres on AMC on October 23.

More...