1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on 3DS Chaos, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
    Dismiss Notice

Mega Taiko No Tatsujin - Wii U ver. [AT5J01] (jpn)

HerptyDerpty Jun 29, 2016

1. HerptyDerpty

HerptyDerpty Chaos Contributor Staff Member Super Uploader

[​IMG]
    (Tap dat pad)
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

Last edited: Aug 23, 2016
  2. Mettle

Mettle New Member

I've been looking for this one everywhere! It looks like my Loadiine doesn't want to load it up when I choose it. Any specific startup methods or anything I need to do?

3. Mettle

Mettle New Member

Never mind! I goofed and my SD card structure was off for the game! Haha!

4. Mettle

Mettle New Member

Hmm, I don't mean to spam the thread, but upon loading the game up, this doesn't seem to be the first Taiko game that's showed the in OP.
    The first game is titled "Wii U Version" but the title screen of this game says "Tokumori", or とくもり. I've been looking for the first game for a while now and it seems like you're not the only person who's made this mistake, everywhere I go to download the original game ends up distributing the second game by mistake. Very strange.

5. HerptyDerpty

Hey dude. Thanks for alerting me to this. I can't really speak for other peoples uploads, but, I can say what's happened here. I accidently merged some files, probably happened when I was fixing stuff. I'm surprised you actually got the thing running. There are two rpx files etc, lol. You are best off trashing that download, sorry.

I've re-uploaded the file. It's the correct version now.

6. fruitea

fruitea New Member

Just wanted to say an absolutely HUGE thank you from me and my sister for this, we're long-time Taiko fans and couldn't find a loadiine ready copy of this one anywhere.

You mate, are fantastic

7. Mettle

Mettle New Member

Sweet man, thanks so much for this! Really appreciate it!

8. HerptyDerpty

No worries. Have fun! :D

9. etcwiiuchaos3000

etcwiiuchaos3000 Member

grasias poe el juego

10. asper

asper Guest

Good game ! Stating to wiiubrew there are 3 Taiko titles and another one [BT3JAF] was already dumped months ago so only 1 is missing ? The tilte should be:
    太鼓の達人 特盛り! [BT9J - 0005000010192000]
    Is this correct ?

EDIT: it is correct and it has been released always by you (unfortunately it is missing meta.xml !!) ! Thank you anyway !

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2016
  11. axew234

axew234 New Member

thanks you very much

12. axew234

axew234 New Member

thank you much

13. deh_k

deh_k New Member

I didn't even knew that wii U had 3 taiko games, I'm now downloading this, thank you a ton uploader :)

:cool:

for people looking for taiko games information: Taiko Time: Console Taiko ta-don!

14. Takaishi

Takaishi New Member

Thanks for sharing :)

15. supersonic330

supersonic330 New Member

hi could you fix the link its not working

16. HerptyDerpty

The download link is working fine.

17. supersonic330

supersonic330 New Member

thanks for some reason it wasn't letting me see it till now

18. yujim1942

yujim1942 New Member

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

ZEN5 likes this.
  19. ddrgtr

ddrgtr New Member

Thanks XD i search for this game for days

20. undi

undi New Member

Thank you!