1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on 3DS Chaos, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
    Dismiss Notice

title.tik

icw35 Oct 22, 2016

1. icw35

icw35 Member

Hi guys,

I am looking for the title.tik of these games (I have seen the WUD exists on NZB but no luck downloading). If you have the WUD, can someone extract the title.tik and share?

EUR only

Lego Star Wars The Force Awakens

Cheers.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2016
  2. NeoGamer

NeoGamer Well-Known Member Staff Member Super Moderator

Not sure if there here. Wii U Ticket Downloads - USB Loading Batman I know it isn't anywhere yet.

3. icw35

icw35 Member

Thanks Neo. Yeah I know those sites and downloaded those tiks already, not there though. I checked on DU and as Chaos has links to most of the EUR WUDs I thought he may still have them and can extract the tiks for us? When I try and download from DU with loadus, getting really weird results, bad links, disconnects etc. Was hoping Chaos still had the WUDs. There not on here either (except Arkham Origins). Really want the EUR Lego tiks mostly though.

Hopefully someone has them else I'll have to wait :)

4. jampan

jampan Member

I reckon we only need one part of a rar to get the tik. If it's 848 bytes it's legit. I'd be more than happy to try and extract+patch these tiks, then compile them with the NUS folder, if you PM me the links to the WUDs!

5. icw35

icw35 Member

Thanks dude. Only missing Force now...not found the WUD yet unless you have a usenext client?

Dimensions I dont think is available but I have the disc anyway.