1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on 3DS Chaos, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
    Dismiss Notice

Translated Marvelous (SNES) injection request!

jwitz Sep 30, 2016

1. jwitz

jwitz New Member

I would really like to see this game injected! There's an existing injection available so I know it works but it's the original version and I don't know Japanese (it's a special chip game SA1, I assume Mario RPG was used)

Recently the game was fully translated, I've uploaded the rom here

http://www29.zippyshare.com/v/ZqG9fLiR/file.html

I hope somebody is able to inject it, I would really appreciate it!

2. asper

asper Guest

Here it is:
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/qtq8j7

I used Super Mario RPG VC Title as base because it also has SA1 chip and should be compatible. I also slightly modified the .tga files but the name written on it is always Super Mario RPG (too much time to modify also the text, if someone wants to waste some time he is welcome to modify it further ;) ). The titleID is alwyas the Super Mario RPG one but i changed it inside the .meta.xml.

Please. test it and tell me if it works.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2016
  3. jwitz

jwitz New Member

Hey, thank you so much for the effort!

I tried it and it does work, but there is some noticeable slowdown in gameplay. I guess I'm going to have to finally hack the vwii and try it on snes9x.

Thanks again :D