1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on 3DS Chaos, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
    Dismiss Notice

Tutorial [Video] How To Install & Boot redNAND

DarkFlare Nov 2, 2016

1. DarkFlare

DarkFlare Member

---LINKS AND DOWNLOADS---
    Original Tutorial: [HOW-TO] Setup redNAND w/ Sigpatches
    redNAND Folder: MEGA
    redNAND Folder (Mirror): redNAND.zip (18.55MB) - SendSpace.com
    redNAND Folder (Mirror 2): http://www.filedropper.com/rednand
    Loadiine.ovh: #LDOVH Loadiine Access Gate (For WiiU 5.3.2 - 5.4.0 - 5.5.0 - 5.5.1)

---FAQ---
    Q: Can this brick my Wii U?
    A: Yes, but the chances are very low. The poll on GBAtemp is inaccurate; it's people voting for "Yes, I bricked" as a joke.

Q: When I load the Homebrew Launcher, I get "SD Mount Failed." What should I do?
    A: Format your SD card's primary partition to FAT32. If you don't get the option on Windows, then use FAT32 Format: Download FAT32 Format free - latest version

Q: What can we do with this?
    A: At the moment, it's new and a lot of stuff hasn't been developed for it yet. For now, you can install pirated DLC, sysConfigTool, pirated games, and out of region games.

Q: What if I don't have the required size? (16GB for 8GB Wii U and 64GB for 32GB Wii U)
    A: You need to buy one that is at least these sizes. SD Card's aren't that expensive, just make sure you do not get scammed. Some companies can flash small SD cards (usually 4GB) to make them appear bigger (such as 64GB) and try to sell them for more money. Only buy from a trusted brand, like SanDisk, never from a generic or unnamed brand.

Enjoy :)

NeoGamer likes this.
  2. Deletr753

Deletr753 Chaos Fanatic Staff Member Uploader

Great video. thanks for sharing