1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on 3DS Chaos, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

    Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Problem Signing up?

    Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
    Dismiss Notice

Xbox is still the leading platform in Mexico with a 57.9% market share

News Bot Oct 5, 2016

  1. News Bot

    News Bot Chaos Immortal

    5,223
    2
    0
    The distribution of the percentages of Gamers platform is as follows: 71% play mobile phones and the remaining 29% is divided between PC and consoles, reaching, according to the report, "a weighting of 26% for fixed consoles and 15% for computers. "This does not detract from the market of home consoles is according to the report which remains a major source of revenue for the industry for the high average spending per consumer of $ 5.351 pesos per console and $ 622 pesos per game on average.Xbox is still the leading platform in Mexico with a 57.9% market share, PlayStation fell from 29.3% holding to 24% and Nintendo increased from 14.3 to 18.1%.

    More...
     

Share This Page